See the services that we provide below:
Even with the most advanced technology at your fingertips, it still takes the eye of an expert and many years’ of site experience to plan and design a system. We provide design expertise for every aspect of mechanical services, from heating and cooling systems to water distribution networks such as sanitary and welfare services.
Whether your project needs a bespoke design for a completely new system or modifications to an existing system, our highly trained engineers have a wealth of experience in the commercial aspects of engineering.
All these are backed up with the latest software design packages and principles such as hevacomp, Revit, BIM, SBEM and AutoCAD as well as professional indemnity insurance for your peace of mind.
As part of our commitment to changing environmental legislation and technological demands, we provide in-house CIBSE qualified low carbon consultancy services. This means we can help our clients to minimise their energy use and carbon emissions in the way their buildings are designed and used.
As workplace specialists we know what it takes to install systems that work hand-in-hand with your building activities and outside temperatures. Whether your project needs a single air conditioner or a multi-million pound CAT A/B office refurbishment, we’ll identify exactly what you need to bring comfort to your environment.
The size of the team may vary with the size of contract, but the same basic principles apply. We’ll ensure that your project is carried out on time, on budget, with minimum disruption and to your complete satisfaction.
We know installation quality affects how well your system works, running costs, controllability and lifetime expectancy. We pride ourselves in getting it right at every stage including plant proving and set up; air and water balancing; controls set up; and refrigerant charging and operation.
All this is backed up by clear and accurate advice on operation and maintenance, so that your system always keeps working at its best.
Mechanical services represent a substantial investment that needs looking after to perform at their best time after time. Regular monitoring and early detection can help identify small problems before they become major repair costs.
Our dedicated maintenance divisions offers a safe pair of hands for organisations across the UK looking for compliance and repair of air all HVAC equipment, including conditioning units, heat pumps, boilers, air handlers, renewables and more.
We understand and are passionate our industry, and pride our self on providing maintenance regimes with visit frequencies matching equipment guidelines, while also being compliant with all current environment legislation including:
- Fgas certification for stationary refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump equipment
- TM44 air conditioning energy assessment
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR2000)
- Compliant Documentation for ISO 14001 environmental management certification
If you need to achieve excellence in energy efficiency for your project, we can help. Our low carbon consultants and energy assessors work in partnership with our clients so that they can gain certification for schemes which set the standard for best practice in sustainable building design, construction and operation including:
- BREEAM and seasonal commissioning: a world-leading sustainability assessment for master-planning projects, infrastructure and buildings.
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED): green building certification recognising best-in-class building strategies and practices.
- SKA environmental assessment for fit-outs: To help landlords and tenants assess fit-out projects for sustainability good practice.
- TM44 air conditioning assessments: Under the energy performance of buildings directive, this is a legal requirement.
- Validation reports: for buying and leasing a new building, to identify what’s in there, whether it works and calculate running and maintenance costs.
- Dilapidation reports for landords: To check whether your last tenant maintained and left your equipment in good working order?
- Efficiency and integration reports: To rate your current HVAC equipment according to current guide lines, learn how well it integrates with other systems and what actions you need to be taking to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions.